Also known as a forehead lift, a brow lift minimizes the creases that develop across the forehead, or those that occur high on the bridge of the nose; improves what are commonly referred to as frown lines; and repositions a low or sagging brow.
Enhancing your appearance with a brow lift
If you are bothered by expression lines or other signs of aging in the brow region, a brow lift may be right for you. A brow lift:
• Minimizes the creases that develop across the forehead, or those that occur high on the bridge of the nose, between the eyes
• Improves what are commonly referred to as frown lines, vertical creases that develop between the eyebrows
• Repositions a low or sagging brow that is hooding the upper eyelid
• Raises the eyebrows to a more alert and youthful position
Rejuvenation procedures typically performed in conjunction with a brow lift include:
• Eyelid surgery to rejuvenate aging eyes
• Facelift to correct aging changes in the mid- to lower face and neck regions
• Skin resurfacing techniques
A brow lift is a highly individualized procedure and you should do it for yourself, not to fulfill someone else’s desires or to try to fit any sort of ideal image.
Brow lift surgery is a good option for you if:
• You are physically healthy
• You don’t smoke
• You have a positive outlook and specific, but realistic goals in mind for the improvement of your appearance