Men's Facial Rejuvenation in Manhattan
Inject More Youth & Confidence
At Discreet Plastic Surgery, our board-certified surgeons, Dr. Doshi and Dr. Kaufman, offer a range of facial rejuvenation procedures specifically designed to meet the unique needs of men.
What Is Facial Rejuvenation
Facial rejuvenation for men refers to an area of cosmetic treatment that comprises a variety of non-surgical procedures to restore a youthful appearance to your face.
These procedures may include cosmetic injectables, dermal fillers, chemical peels, and other treatments aimed at reducing wrinkles, bringing more definition to facial features, and overall rejuvenating the male face.
Today, men are increasingly aware of their facial appearance and the signs of facial aging. No longer the realm of exclusively women, plastic surgery and aesthetic medicine are being used by more men to enhance their appearance, rejuvenate their face, and look more youthful.
What Cosmetic Issues Does Facial Rejuvenation for Men Address?
In general, facial rejuvenation treatments for men are aimed at doing just that – rejuvenating your face so you look and feel more youthful and confident.
Facial rejuvenation for men accomplishes this by:
- Reducing or eliminating facial wrinkles
- Restoring lost soft tissue volume
- Defining cheeks and jawlines
- Reshaping contour irregularities
- Masculinizing and rejuvenating the aging male face
With minimal downtime and discomfort, the results are immediate, natural-looking, and long-lasting.
How Does Facial Rejuvenation for Men Work?
At Discreet Plastic Surgery, facial rejuvenation for men involves one of a number of non-surgical treatments to reduce wrinkles, bring more definition and symmetrical shape to your face, and restore youth by reversing the aesthetic effects of aging.
Depending on your cosmetic goals and needs, Dr. Doshi or Dr. Kaufman will use one or more of the following treatments during your facial rejuvenation.
Cosmetic Injectables & Facial Fillers
Cosmetic injectables and facial fillers include a number of simple, non-surgical treatments to effectively reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in your face. Here’s how each treatment works:
- Cosmetic injectables: This treatment works by injecting a small amount of neurotoxic protein into the muscles that are responsible for causing wrinkles. This technique temporarily paralyzes the muscles and allows the skin to smooth out. The results of cosmetic injectables can last for several months, and the treatment is quick and virtually painless.
- Facial fillers: Facial fillers — also referred to as dermal fillers — are injectable gels that can be used to add volume to areas of your face that have lost shape due to aging. Fillers can also be used to smooth out wrinkles and fine lines and to enhance the contours of your face.
At Discreet Plastic Surgery, we offer a range of cosmetic injectables and dermal fillers, including Juvéderm™, Restylane®, Radiesse®, and others.
Microneedling & Radiofrequency Skin Tightening Procedures
Two other procedures Dr. Kaufman or Dr. Doshi utilize for your facial rejuvenation include microneedling and radiofrequency skin tightening. Both procedures aim to tighten your skin by stimulating collagen production. Here’s how they work:
- Microneedling: This popular non-surgical treatment uses tiny needles to created controlled micro-injuries to your skin. The relatively painless procedure stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, resulting in smoother, more youthful-looking skin.
- Radiofrequency skin tightening: This procedure is another popular non-surgical treatment that uses radiofrequency energy to stimulate collagen production and tighten the skin. Dr. Kaufman or Dr. Doshi will apply radiofrequency energy to your skin’s surface, which penetrates deep into your skin’s tissues, reducing the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and sagging skin.
At Discreet Plastic Surgery, we offer microneedling and radiofrequency skin tightening treatments that are safe, effective, and virtually painless to give you tighter, firmer skin and an overall more youthful appearance.
What Are the Benefits of Facial Rejuvenation for Men
At Discreet Plastic Surgery, we believe that every person has the right to feel confident and comfortable in their own skin.
Facial rejuvenation can help men like you reverse the aesthetic effects of aging and improve your overall confidence in both professional and personal areas of your life.
We also understand that many men may have unique concerns when considering facial rejuvenation and may be hesitant to undergo facial rejuvenation because of the stigma that’s sometimes associated with cosmetic procedures.
That’s why our industry-leading, expert surgeons are committed to helping you and other men achieve your desired results in a discreet, confidential manner.
What Can You Expect From Your Facial Rejuvenation for Men Treatment at Discreet Plastic Surgery?
Dr. Kaufman and Dr. Doshi are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality care, which is why they take a personalized approach your treatment plan.
Your first step will be to schedule a comprehensive consultation with either Dr. Doshi or Dr. Kaufman in the comfortable, welcoming environment of our Manhattan office. During this initial appointment, you can share your goals for facial rejuvenation and any concerns you have about treatment.
From there, Dr. Kaufman or Dr. Doshi will help you explore your options and then develop a plan of treatment tailored specifically for your unique needs and goals. During the procedure, they’ll use the latest technology, advanced techniques, and industry expertise to ensure you get the most natural-looking results possible — without appearing too “done.”
If you’re a man who’s interested in renewing your youthful appearance and restoring your confidence using facial rejuvenation, then schedule a consultation with Dr. Kaufman or Dr. Doshi at Discreet Plastic Surgery today. With our expertise, artistic precision, and commitment to excellence, you can achieve the youthful, refreshed appearance you deserve.