Meet Dr. Doshi
Dr. Hardik Doshi is a Board Certified, dual ivy-league, and fellowship trained facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon specializing in all aspects of surgical and non-surgical face and neck rejuvenation.
Dr. Doshi developed a deep foundation in the complexities of the face and neck through five years of intensive surgical training and having performed over 4000 surgeries at Columbia / New York Presbyterian Hospital, Weill Cornell / New York Presbyterian Hospital, Morgan Stanley Children’s Hospital of New York, and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSKCC) combined.
During those years, he was personally trained by the world’s leading authorities and pioneers in field and appointed as Chief Resident during his final year.
Dr. Doshi was then hand selected to the prestigious fellowship at the Premier Image Cosmetic & Laser Surgery Center endorsed by the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery where he spent an additional year focusing on advanced cosmetic techniques and aesthetic precision vital to facial beauty.
He has been invited both nationally and internationally to lecture on various surgical topics, published numerous scientific articles and book chapters within the field of facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, and serves as one of only a handful of selected physicians across the country to advise on cases in the field of facial plastics and head & neck surgery for various prominent medical groups.
Dr. Doshi is a member of the American Medical Association, Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society, American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery, American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery with a full license to practice surgical medicine in New York.
Aside from a passion in pursuing the artistic endeavors of plastic surgery, Dr. Doshi also enjoys singing as he was a former opera singer (2nd tenor, baritone, bass) who has sung in over 7 different languages and has had the privilege to sing at Yankee Stadium, for Congress, for a former Vice President, and for two former U.S. Presidents.
Dr. Doshi approaches facial surgery through the lens of a discerning eye aimed to restore natural beauty while creating a youthful look and a renewed glow all with minimal downtime. His approach to aesthetic reform involves utilizing the most advanced non-surgical and surgical techniques delivered with meticulous technical skill tailored specifically to highlight your facial attributes resulting in long lasting and truly meaningful results.
Dr. Doshi’s specialty includes but is not limited to primary, ethnic, and revision rhinoplasty, nasal septoplasty, face and neck lifts, submental liposuction and contouring, buccal fat pad excision, eyelid rejuvenation, brow lifts, chin tucks and augmentation, lip lifts and implants, fat transfers, otoplasty, male and female hair restoration, scar revision, Mohs local reconstruction, trauma and laceration repair, filler and neuromodulator injections, dermabrasion, chemical peels, and radiofrequency, ultrasonic, and laser therapy.
Premier Image Cosmetic Laser Surgery
American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Columbia University Medical Center / New York Presbyterian Hospital (NYP)
Morgan Stanley Children’s Hospital / New York Presbyterian Hospital (NYP)
Weill Cornell Medical Center / New York Presbyterian Hospital (NYP)
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSKCC)
Stony Brook University Medical School
Graduated Top %1 of Class
Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) Medical Honor Society Inductee
- Scored top 3% (out of 26,000) for Admission into Stuyvesant High School (#1 High School in NYC)
- Graduated with Distinction in Math & Sciences – Stuyvesant High School
- Selected as Baritone Section Leader – Stuyvesant Chamber Choir
- Sung National Anthem – Yankee Stadium
- Selected Nationally to Sing for Congress, A Former Vice President, and Two Former U.S. Presidents
- Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) Honor Society Inductee (Top %5 Medical School)
- Gold Humanism Honor Society Inductee (Physician Leaders Demonstrating Compassionate Patient Care)
- Invited Prosector / Instructor Teaching Weill Cornell Medical Students (Head & Neck Surgery)
- Invited Prosector / Instructor Teaching Columbia University College of Physician & Surgeons Medical Students (Head & Neck Surgery)
- Invited Prosector / Instructor Teaching Emory University Head & Neck Surgery Residents (Facial Plastic Surgery)
- Gerson Lehrman Group Facial Plastic | Head & Neck Surgery Invited Expert Adviser
- Guidepoint Facial Plastic | Head & Neck Surgery Invited Expert Adviser
- Crowd Med – Facial Plastics | Head & Neck Surgery Top Medical Expert
- Best Doctors – Facial Plastics | Head & Neck Surgery Adviser (Harvard Partners Healthcare Affiliation)