Meet Dr. Doshi
Dr. Hardik Doshi is a Board Certified, dual Ivy-league, and fellowship trained Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon specializing in all aspects of surgical and non-surgical face and neck rejuvenation.
Dr. Doshi developed a deep foundation in the complexities of the face and neck through five years of intensive surgical training and having performed over 4000 surgeries at Columbia / New York Presbyterian Hospital, Weill Cornell / New York Presbyterian Hospital, Morgan Stanley Children’s Hospital of New York, and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSKCC) combined.
During those years, he was personally trained by the world’s leading authorities and pioneers in the field and appointed as Chief Resident during his final year.
Dr. Doshi was then hand selected to the prestigious fellowship at the Premier Image Cosmetic & Laser Surgery Center endorsed by the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery where he spent an additional year focusing on advanced cosmetic techniques and aesthetic precision vital to facial beauty. Additionally, he served as a Clinical Adjunct Professor at Emory University Hospital as a Facial Plastic and Reconstructive specialist while having the privilege to help educate and train resident head & neck surgeons. He has been invited both nationally and internationally to lecture on various surgical topics, has published numerous scientific articles and book chapters within the field of facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, has been selected as an expert consultant to numerous renowned media outlets, and serves as one of only a handful of chosen physicians across the country to advise on cases in the field of facial plastics and head & neck surgery for various prominent medical groups.
Dr. Doshi is a member of the American Medical Association, Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society, American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery, American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery with a full license to practice surgical medicine in New York and New Jersey. He is also serves as an Attending surgeon at Lenox Hill Hospital and Manhattan Eye, Ear, and Throat Hospital (MEETH) both located on the Upper East Side of New York, as well as, Huntington Hospital located in Huntington, New York.
Aside from a passion in pursuing the artistic endeavors of plastic surgery, Dr. Doshi also enjoys singing as he was a former Opera singer (2nd tenor, baritone, bass) who has sung in over 7 different languages and has had the privilege to sing at Yankee Stadium, for Congress, for a former Vice President, and for two former U.S. Presidents.
Dr. Doshi’s specialty includes but is not limited to primary, ethnic, and revision RHINOPLASTY, nasal septoplasty, FACE and NECK LIFTS, submental (neck) LIPOSUCTION and contouring, buccal fat pad excision, EYELIFTS, brow lifts, CHIN tucks and augmentation, male and female HAIR RESTORATION, LIP LIFTS and implants, FAT TRANSFER, OTOPLASTY, dimpleplasty, scar revision, post Mohs reconstruction, trauma and laceration repair, FILLER and neurotoxin (BOTOX, DYSPORT, XEOMIN) injections, STEM CELL therapy, PLATELET RICH PLASMA (PRP) therapy, dermabrasion, micro- needling, chemical peels, cryolipolysis, and radiofrequency, ultrasonic, and LASER therapy.
Dr. Doshi approaches facial surgery through the lens of a discerning eye aimed to restore natural beauty while creating a youthful look and a renewed glow all with minimal downtime. His approach to aesthetic reform involves utilizing the most advanced non-surgical and surgical techniques delivered with meticulous technical skill tailored specifically to highlight your facial attributes resulting in long lasting and truly meaningful results.
Premier Image Cosmetic Laser Surgery
American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Columbia University Medical Center / New York Presbyterian Hospital (NYP)
Morgan Stanley Children’s Hospital / New York Presbyterian Hospital (NYP)
Weill Cornell Medical Center / New York Presbyterian Hospital (NYP)
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSKCC)
Stony Brook University Medical School
Graduated Top %1 of Class
Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) Medical Honor Society Inductee
- Scored top 3% (out of 26,000) for Admission into Stuyvesant High School (#1 High School in NYC)
- Graduated with Distinction in Math &; Sciences – Stuyvesant High School
- Sung National Anthem – Yankee Stadium
- Selected Nationally to Sing for Congress, A Former Vice President, and Two Former U.S. Presidents
- Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) Honor Society Inductee (Top %5 Medical School)
- Gold Humanism Honor Society Inductee (Physician Leaders Demonstrating Compassionate Patient Care)
- Invited Prosector / Instructor Teaching Weill Cornell Medical Students (Head & Neck Surgery)
- Invited Prosector / Instructor Teaching Columbia University College of Physician & Surgeons Medical
Students (Head & Neck Surgery)
- Invited Prosector / Instructor Emory University Head & Neck Surgery Residents (Facial Plastic Surgery)
- Gerson Lehrman Group Facial Plastic | Head & Neck Surgery Invited Expert Adviser
- Guidepoint – Facial Plastic | Head & Neck Surgery Invited Expert Adviser
- Crowd Med – Facial Plastics | Head & Neck Surgery Top Medical Expert
- Physicians Advisory Council – Facial Plastic | Head & Neck Surgery Invited Expert Adviser
- Best Doctors – Facial Plastics | Head & Neck Surgery Adviser (Harvard Partners Healthcare Affiliation)
- Patient’s Choice Award – Facial & Reconstructive Plastic Surgeon
- NY Fit Fest – Featured & Exclusive Aesthetic & Wellness Ambassador
- Reader’s Digest – Invited Plastic Surgery Medical Consultant
- RealSelf Top Doctor – Facial Plastic Surgery
- Haute Beauty / Haute Living – Featured Cosmetic Face & Nose Expert (New York)
- Super Doctors (Rising Star) – New York Times Featured
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION
A successful consultation with Dr. Doshi will educate you about your options and put you at ease before scheduling your surgery. We are proud to offer complimentary consultations.
“Dr. Doshi did my non-surgical rhinoplasty with filler 3 weeks ago. I had almost no bruising and he used numbing cream so I had no pain during the treatment. I had a moderate sized bump at the bridge of my nose, but he blended the filler so well that you would never know. Very happy with the results. Thank you again, Dr. Doshi!”
Patricia Davis, via Google Reviews
“Dr. Doshi is phenomenal and is a true artist of the face. He listened very carefully when we first chatted about what I would like to have done and paid close attention to details of my face. He thoroughly explained all the options I had and went through the pros and cons of each one. He really goes the extra mile.”
Daphnia Port, via Google Reviews